A genuine smoke sauna
The healing effects of smoke saunas have been used in Finnish culture for centuries. There is plenty of research data pointing to the positive effects of the sauna on well-being.
The sauna is heated from the early morning onwards. The heat is even, relaxing and smooth. In the summer, a swim in the lake – and in the winter, a dip in an ice hole in the lake – provide refreshment between sauna sessions. The traditional kota hut has an open fire for grilling and we prepare a small supper depending on the season.
The sauna is accompanied by the traditional Finnish drink: beer.
- PRICE: 590 €
- THE PRICE INCLUDES: smoke sauna 2 hours, supper, a drink, guide services, towels and bathrobes, sauna slippers and hat. A sauna diploma as a souvenir.
- DURATION: 4–5 hours
- GROUP SIZE: up to 6 people
- SUITABLE FOR: small groups, families, friends, individuals
- LANGUAGES: english
- AVAILABILITY: 1 September – 15 June
- LOCATION: Ristiina, Lake Kaitajärvi. The nearest train/bus station is in Mikkeli (25 km away)